Outdoor adventuring at Tanadoona is year-round!
There’s so much more to discover outdoors beyond the summer months, join us for any or all of our fall, winter and spring programs. You’ll enjoy seasonal camp activities from archery to fort-building to snowshoeing and much more.
School Break Day Camps
MEA Day Camp: October 15-16, 2020 (Please register for one day only)
Spend one of your MEA break days outdoors at Tanadoona! As we continue to follow COVID-19 guidelines and socially distance, Day Camp is back in session with activities like nature exploration, outdoor team building games, pumpkin painting, storybook writing and more! An afternoon snack is provided.
What to bring: mask for COVID-19, weather-appropriate outerwear & indoor footwear, water bottle, nut-free lunch, and snacks as needed.
Check-in 8:30-9:00 am // Check-out 4:00-4:30 pm
COVID-19 prevention: to limit the spread of COVID-19, we are limited campers to choose just one day of MEA camp.
|8:30-10:00||Large Group Welcome & Games|
|3:00-4:00||Choice Activity (i.e. crafts, gaga ball, basketball)|
|4:00-4:30||Small Group Reflection|
December 6 – 7, 2019 (options for overnight or day camps)
Explore Tanadoona’s winter wonderland while reuniting with and meeting new camp friends. We’ll spend the day learning winter survival skills, creating winter crafts, and having fun outdoors (and indoors to warm up)! Overnight campers will also enjoy an all-time favorite, night hike! Meals provided.
- Overnight + Day — FULL!
- Ages: 10-16
- Cost: $100
- Check-in: Friday, December 6, 6:30-7:00pm; Check-out: Saturday, December 7, 4:30-5:00
- Overnight campers will stay in our heated Bluebird Cabin. Bathrooms are located a few yards away in Corona Circle, so let your camper know they’ll be bundling up for bathroom visits! The overnight is recommended for campers who are comfortable with overnight camp experiences.
- Meals provided: Saturday breakfast, lunch, and afternoon snack (please eat dinner before arriving on Friday)
- Day Camp — FULL!
- Ages: 6-14
- Cost: $70
- Check-in: Saturday, December 8, 9:00-9:30am; Check-out: Saturday, December 7, 4:30-5:00pm
- Meals provided: Saturday lunch and afternoon snack
WAITLIST & CANCELLATION
Please register for the waitlist if the session is full; we will notify you ASAP if a spot opens up for your camper. Cancellation must be received in writing 30 days prior to camp session to receive a full refund. Cancellations received fewer than 30 days before camp will only be refunded if we are able to fill your camper’s spot through the waitlist. Please notify Camp Fire Minnesota in writing at email@example.com.